Sunday, August 21, 2011

550+ Gold Per Hour With Herbalism - Twilight Jasmine

This blog entry is dedicated to helping you make Gold by Farming Twilight Jasmine.

In the following image, you will see the route that I ran:


After farming for an hour, I was able to to acquire 10.5 stacks of Twilight Jasmine (36g per) and 69 Volatile Life (3g per) as well as a stack of Cinderbloom (22g). This brings us to a grand total of 607g Gold Per Hour via Twilight Jasmine.

There is one fact that can be derived very quickly from these results: Don't farm Twilight Jasmine unless you're in dire need and there is none on the Auction House. This Gold Per Hour rate is terrible and I would not recommend it to anyone - especially in light of the fact that there are many other Farming locations with much higher Gold Per Hour ratios which I've documented in earlier blog entries.

If you do need Twilight Jasmine, however, and there is none available, you have two options:

  • Farm it yourself, netting you ~10 Stacks of Twilight Jasmine in an hour.
  • Farm Heartblossom for an hour and sell the Heartblossom - following that up by purchase 40 Stacks of Twilight Jasmine (Or Purchase 10 stacks and pocket the extra Gold).

From my standpoint, there really is no sensible reason to ever farm this Herb. Granted this is on my server; but, for Stormreaver Horde, the market is terrible. Try other methods and other locations, but I hope this blog post has brought light to how bad this farming location can be.

I hope this write-up has helped to add clarification; and, as always, good luck!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to share.I have known more about Herbalism in wow.

    ReplyDelete