For starters, the addon featured in this entry is called Auctioneer.
The process really is quite simple, and the economic breakdown of my transaction is as follows:
- Gallant Flamberge of the Tiger (Cost: 10g)
- Bladefist Dagger of the Beast (Cost: 35g)
- 2 Mighty Gauntlets of the Monkey (Cost: 22g per; 44g total)
Total Initial Cost: 89g
- 2 Greater Celestial Essences (Value: 200g)
- Greater Eternal Essence (34g90s)
- 5 Illusion Dust (44g75s)
Total Value of Items Received: 279g65s
Total Net Profit: 190g65s
There is very little work effort used in this method other than simply running a scan and pressing a button. I do, however, recommend scanning often to ensure your prices / values are up-to-date and accurate.
I hope this write-up has helped to add clarification; and, as always, good luck!