Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Making Gold With Inscription - Glyphs

This blog entry is dedicated to Making Gold with Glyphs via Inscription.

I'll start this post out by linking the two Professions I used: Auctionator and Accountant.

In the past,I have explained a method I use to make passive Gold on top of my more aggressive market niches. Every Monday, I make one of every Glyph that I can make. Yes, every single Glyph. As I mention, there are ways to shave some fat off of this transaction and make it even more profitable (by only making those that are profitable verses making all of them blindly), I'm not too concerned with squeezing a few hundred extra Gold and would rather spend my time investing in other markets.

All you have to do is purchase ~1,000g worth of Whiptail or Cinderbloom (I recommend Whiptail if there isn't a huge disparity between the prices of either stack due to the increased rate of Burning Embers which create Inferno Ink (which can then be sold on the Auction House)), Mill them, and head to the Ink Trader in your major city.

From there, you may have to take a bit of time to see how much of each Ink you need to make one of each Glyph. This is a bit of a labor-intensive process, but is one that only needs to be done once. After that, you can easily do the minor adjustments of the daily Inscription Research without too much trouble. Once you've got your needed Inks (And Parchment - I'd recommend purchasing 4 stacks of each type of Parchment and seeing how much you have left at the end to gauge how much you need for the following week's craft), it's all a matter of crafting and listing them on the Auction House.

On a personal note, I recommend that you get all the needed materials in your inventory and make them all while standing in the Auction House. This will allow you to just have to sit there and click on Glyphs rather than having to stop every few minutes to go gather more Ink, Parchment, or to empty bag space. Just make as many as can fit in your inventory, list them, and re-start the process where you left off.

I hope this write-up has helped to add clarification; and, as always, good luck!

1 comment:

  1. So I went through and counted all the ink I need and it came out to more than seven hundred inks? Am I doing something wrong here lol that is a crazy amount of ink to make and on my server I can only make about a hundred every thousand gold. Maybe it's just my server though....

    ReplyDelete